Little Owls Nurseries promote Healthy Eating
This view is reflected in our varied menus. We are committed to providing freshly prepared, healthy and delicious meals which our children will enjoy.
All meals are included in the fees paid for by parents. Our menus are continually reviewed and we are more than happy to cater to different dietary requirements. We encourage comments and suggestions from parents/carers with meal ideas.
All of our meals meet the government’s compulsory minimum nutritional requirements such as:
– A balanced diet with a lot of varied meals
– Plenty of fresh fruit and vegetables
– Minimal use of salt and sugar within our meals
– Plenty of food high in calcium and iron
– Provide a diverse menu, which facilitates to develop children’s tastes
In planning the menu we take account of individual dietary needs and aim to provide both a nutritious and varied range of meals and snacks.